Monday 23 February 2015

Bear Raspberry YoYos

 Bear are a great company with their products aimed predominantly at children, with their adorably cute and whimsical packaging. They offer a healthy alternative to sugary and processed sweets like fruit winders all whilst providing one of your five a day! 
They have no added sugar, no preservatives and never from concentrate so surely they must be delicious? Well, I can assure you that they certainly are! The flavour is lovely, natural and tastes very much like raspberries. I was very impressed with the overall flavour of these and I loved just how adorable they are, perfect for both children and adults. I can't wait to try the rest of the range!



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 27 per roll
Buy Again - Definitely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...