Friday 21 November 2014

Beyond Dark Chocolate

I absolutely love chocolate, in any way, shape or form so when I found out that I have a problem with lactose I was devastated that I would no longer be able to enjoy it. Thankfully though, my favourite type of chocolate (dark) is free of dairy, but sometimes it can get a tad boring having just regular dark chocolate so when I spotted these yummy varieties of it. Chocolate Orange and the unusual Chocolate Raspberry! 
Both were incredible, just wow. I loved the rich and so indulgent, the perfect serving size that leaves you feeling satisfied and happy. I look forward to any future additions to the range seeing as there is a lack of single serving dark chocolate products on the market!




Rating - 9.5/10
Buy Again - Already Have...
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 180-190

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...