Friday 29 August 2014

Mango CoYo Yoghurt

Now for my final (until more come varieties become available to me that is) review of the CoYo range. The mango flavour is a layer of compote underneath the thick and luxurious natural coconut milk yoghurt which as I have described in earlier reviews is lovely with a slight hint of coconut -I do still believe that this yoghurt would be perfect with dedicated coconut pieces in it just to give it some varying textured and a bit of bite. But regardless of this it is still a lovely flavour and I did really enjoy it. Due to it being so thick and dense it is incredibly filling in comparison to other yogurts.



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Probably
Calories - 156 per 100g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...