Friday 8 August 2014

Kellogs Froot Loops (USA)

Cereal has to be one of my favourite things, along with import food because they are so different from what we are used to in good old Blighty. Every now and then I treat myself to a unique American import product and today that product is... Froot Loops! Now I know that we now have them here in the UK but the recipe is different. 
The flavour is a little bizarre, it is somewhat fruity but what fruit I'm not actually sure, maybe citrusy? There was not difference in flavour regardless of the colour you ate so the colour is more for decoration rather than flavour indication. 
Overall I really enjoyed these tasty little loops and they made a lively change from my regular cereals like Cheerios or Cookie Crisp (not that I don't still love them).

Rating - 8/10
Calories - 160 per 40g
Buy Again - Yes!
Vegan - Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...