Friday 1 August 2014

CoYo Natural Yogurt

I was rather impressed with the raw cocoa CoYo yogurt so I decided to try yet another product from their range. The plain natural flavour was lovely. I still can't get over just how thick this yogurt is! Imagine Greek yogurt but ten times thicker, I personally hate watery yogurts, they are generally unpleasant and lack any real flavour or substance.
The natural flavour had a lovely and subtle coconut flavour which worked perfectly. It isn't sickly sweet but it is quite a rich flavour making it feel like more of a luxury dessert yogurt than a regular daily yogurt if that makes any sense?
This would be perfect if it had shredded coconut in it but you can always add them yourself!

Rating - 8/10
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Yes
Calories - 165 per 100g


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...