Friday 30 May 2014

Itsu Seaweed Thins

I have been wanting to try these seaweed thins for quite a while because they are so different and unlike anything I have had before so I was quite excited when I saw them in Boots, albeit for the hefty price of £1.00 which may not seem like much but when there is only five grams in the pack it is quite expensive. They are vegan though as they only contain seaweed, oil and sea salt, plus they are only 24 calories for the entire pack so they are good for the diet conscious ( although they aren't very filling).
It was a bit of a bizarre flavour if I'm honest, it was rather salty and slightly fishy tasting. I still don't know whether or not I actually enjoyed eating them because the flavour was so unique and unlike anything I have ever tried before. My brother really did not enjoy them, he only took one bite and gave it straight back to me, I didn't think that they were that bad but I don't think I will be buying them again, especially because of how expensive they are. 

Calories - 24
Buy Again - Doubt It
Vegan - Yes
Rating - 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...