Saturday 24 May 2014

Banana Sugar Puffs

Banana seems to be the flavour at the moment what with the Weetabix, Cadburys Marvellous Creations Bar, the Banoffee Muller Corner etc so when I saw one of my favourite cereals with a new banana variety I picked up a pack without hesitation. 
I was relatively impressed with these Banana Sugar Puffs, they tasted a little artificial but that may because I ate them dry without milk,my brother had them with milk as intended and agreed that the flavour was more natural and muted with the addition of milk.
I found them to be rather enjoyable on the whole but I still would choose the originals over this in future but it was definitely worth a try!

Rating - 7/10
Calories - 117 per 30g
Vegan - No
Buy Again - Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...