Friday 6 June 2014

Rice Dream Vanilla Flavoured Milk

I have suspicions that I may be lactose intolerance so I have been avoiding dairy at the moment. I have never really been a fan on milk and as a result I didn't want to try a plain flavoured milk substitute so instead I picked up this vanilla rice milk.
The flavour is quite subtle but had lovely vanilla tones to it that come through quite nicely, I used it to make my porridge of a morning but I didn't quite find it sweet enough if I'm honest so I had to add some Sweet & Low to it just to sweeten it up a tad (but that is a personal thing for me because I have a sweet tooth). 
I also used it today to make fairy cakes today, my brother really enjoyed it and said that they were the best fairy cakes he had had in a long time (a compliment that left me grinning from ear to ear haha!) 
Overall I quite enjoyed the vanilla rice milk, I wouldn't drink it straight up on its own but it is perfect in cakes, porridge etc.

Rating - 7/10
Buy Again - Probably
Vegan -Yes
Calories - 54 per 100ml



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...