Friday 9 May 2014

Clif Bars

Clif Bars are made by an American company and I think that it is only recently that they have become more widely available here in the UK and I am so glad because they are incredibly tasty! Not only are they delicious but they are packed with vegan friendly protein in the form of dried fruits, nuts and oats. All of the flavours are lovely and well balanced, my favourite was the Chocolate Chip, as it was indulgent yet not sickly. It was even better when heated up in the microwave for 20 seconds so that it would go all melty and fudge like (this actually worked well with all the flavours and resulted in a magical treat). They are quite calorie dense but this is because they are intended for long treks where you require a large amount of energy to sustain you, they also worked brilliantly as a revision snack to keep my brain functioning at maximum capacity, plus all of the calories are coming from good stuff so you have no need to feel guilty for it!

Buy Again - Yes! Yes! Yes!
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 250-270 per Bar
Rating - 9.5/10




2 comments:

  1. What do you think of Nakd and 9bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harmony, I really like Nakd bars. Either the banana bread, cocoa crunch or pecan pie, oh or maybe gingerbread are my favourites! I have never had a 9bar though

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...