Friday 4 April 2014

Ben & Jerry's All or Nutting Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's seem to be on a roll at the moment and have released yet another ice cream flavour and quite a unique one at that! The new flavour is called 'All or Nutting', as it is a core flavour it has two ice cream components, they are chocolate ice cream which had the standard chocolate Ben & Jerry's taste to it and the other half was hazelnut ice cream which I thought was rather nice, it was nutty but not overwhelmingly so, and lastly the core. It was simply divine, it was basically Nutella but richer and somehow more indulgent, this had to be my favourite part of the ice cream and I would happily eat a tub of just the core! (I suppose that this would basically be a jar of Nutella)
Overall this is a good ice cream that is unique in comparison to the traditional ice creams and definitely worth a try, particularly if you love Nutella

Rating - 8/10
Calories - 270 per 100g
Buy Again - Yes
Vegan - No


1 comment:

  1. Even richer than Nutella? Okay I'm sold! Really want to try this one now :)

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...