Monday 7 April 2014

Ben & Jerry's Raspberry and Chocolate Chunk Greek Style Yogurt

So I finally got my hands on the last of the new Ben & Jerry's flavours, Raspberry Chocolate Chunk, which consists of a raspberry base with chocolate chunks. This flavour is only available in the 500ml tubs so you can treat yourself to as much as you want! 
The raspberry base was quite subtle in flavour but rather enjoyable none the less and worked very well with the dark chocolate chunks which were obviously of a good quality. I wouldn't have minded eating a bar of that actually! The flavour reminded me a bit of the Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt flavour that they used to do except without the chunks of cherry in it, so it is a winner in my book!

Rating - 7.5/10
Calories - 220 per 100g
Vegan - No
Buy Again - When it is on offer only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...