Saturday 26 April 2014

Pudology Vegan Puddings

Recently I received a package of goodies from the kind people of Pudology, a company that makes vegan puddings. I really like this concept as there aren't too many products like this on offer-or at least not that I'm aware of.
The puddings come in a variety of different flavours from the classic combination of banoffee to chocolate orange and all flavours are gluten free.
I was lucky enough to try the chocolate orange, strawberry and lemon. Honestly, they are absolutely delicious! My favourite was the strawberry shortcake styled one, it was made with coconut milk which works really well to make it thick and creamy whilst also adding a subtle flavour. 
The chocolate orange and lemon were also lovely, they felt really luxurious to eat and were a good serving size because they are quite rich so you are left feeling satisfied.

Buy Again - Yes!
Vegan - Yes
Rating - 8.75/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...