Friday 28 March 2014

Mango Danio Yogurt

The Danio range has recently expanded as you will have seen from my last post and today I am sharing my view on the Mango flavour with you and once again I am sadly disappointed. The strained yogurt itself was lovely; thick, creamy, indulgent and nicely tart but the mango fruit layer at the bottom has a rather medicinal flavour which was just awful! It had so much potential because mango can be such a good and strong flavour when done right but this just doesn't do it justice.
I really wouldn't recommend this as it is isn't particularly enjoyable, but I suppose it is rather filling which is something good and low in fat.

Rating - 5.5/10
Buy Again - Nope
Vegan - No
Calories - 123


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...