Friday 30 August 2013

Pineapple and Coconut Muller Corner Yogurt


Muller have been on a roll this year in regards to releasing new products to their range and I am really quite impressed with the flavour of the latest limited edition muller corner as it is a rather original in terms of yogurt combinations.
The flavour is smooth coconut and pineapple, now when I read this I initially thought that the yogurt part was going to be coconut flavour but it was actually just the regular vanilla flavour which although incredibly delicious and something I feel that they should sell on its own in pots , was a little disappointing but that is probably just me being picky.
The compote was sweet and had chunks of pineapple in which worked really well, the coconut added a more exotic and smooth feeling to it to prevent too much acidity from the pineapple 
Overall this was a tasty yogurt that can be enjoyed as an afternoon snack or anytime really as it is light and doesn't leave you feeling bloated or overly full.

Rating - 7/10
Calories - 188
Vegan - No
Price - £0.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...