Friday 9 August 2013

Necco Sky Bar

I have wanted to try this for ages so I was made up when my mum came home with a surprise selection of American goodies. 
The idea behind this bar is rather unique with four different flavours in one single bar, this solves the dilemma of not knowing what flavour chocolate I want!
The chocolate itself isn't the best quality but is pleasant enough with a slightly salty tone to it that works well with the sweet fillings. My favourite flavour was the caramel which in my opinion tasted a little peanutty or perhaps it was a salty taste but either way it was rather tasty. The vanilla cream was a little disappointing because there wasn't really any flavour to it other than sugary sweetness, the peanut filling was also really nice with a strong nutty flavour that worked really well and finally there was the fudge flavour which was a little reminiscent of the vanilla flavour, no real definable taste other than sugary sweetness.
Overall I quite enjoyed this bar but there are many improvements that could be improved with this bar. 

Score - 6/10
Buy Again - No
Calories - 200
Vegetarian - Yes as far as I can tell
Price - £2.00

1 comment:

  1. I've been umming and ahhing about this bar for ages. I've been really tempted due to the inclusion of the peanut butter square but I just didn't find the other flavours as exciting so didn't think it would be worth the money. Looks like I was right so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...