Tuesday 13 August 2013

Lindt Hello Strawberry Cheesecake

Wow, just wow. This is so incredibly delicious and unique. The milk chocolate coating is creamy and obviously of a high quality that works very well with the slightly tangy strawberry cream cheese filling. It really does embody a luxury strawberry cheesecake ( I personally find it even better than an actual cheesecake as this involves chocolate haha).
I am not normally the biggest fan of Lindt chocolate and would typically opt for a bar of Galaxy or Cadburys instead but I am so glad that I tried this bar and cannot wait to try the other varieties too!
The bar is a good size that leaves you feeling satisfied but not overly full. I rather liked the long shape, it was different from other single serve chocolate bars and the shape made it easy to break off the pieces bit by bit.



Score - 9/10
Buy Again - Yes!
Calories - 215
Vegetarian - Yes as far as I can tell
Price - £0.75

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to try these bars. The bigger ones are on offer in Sainsbury's at the moment but I have been resisting until my currently supply of chocolate gets a bit lower. This one is REALLY tempting though,

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...