Friday 26 July 2013

Total Raspberry and Pomegranite Split Pot

Upon my initial tasting of the fruity compote I thought that it was far too sweet to be enjoyable, that was until I decided to be brave and do something totally unlike me and mix the compote with the actual yogurt ! As a general rule I don't allow my food to touch or mix together so believe me when I say that this combination must be good for me to do it.
By doing this simple act an undeniable taste sensation occurred in the pot. It was thick, creamy, flavoursome and basically delicious! The flavour of the raspberry is dominant in the compote compared to the rather muted flavour of the pomegranate. Now I do realise that the price of this yogurt is a tad pricey in comparison to other yogurts, but you honestly get what you pay for with the high quality authentic Greek yogurt, and not simply the Greek style yogurt that is more widely available in supermarkets which in my opinion don't even come close in comparison (gosh that sounds dreadfully snobby when I read that last sentence back so I do apologise).


Score - 9.5/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 145
Buy Again - Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...