Sunday 21 July 2013

Limited Edition Millionaire's Shortbread Muller Corner

I was quite excited when I found out that the new millionaires shortbread muller corner was suitable for vegetarians as the last limited edition that they brought out sadly was not (the orange one) 
In my head I had envisaged caramel yogurt with an actual layer of caramel, this perhaps was my downfall as I had bigged up this product in my head to be this magical taste sensation so you can imagine my disappointment when I found out that it was actually just the basic caramel yogurt which tasty as it was, just didn't live up to my expectations, so now I move onto the biscuits in the little side section, the plain ones had very little taste to them and only really added a crunchy texture, they could have done with perhaps a little salt to try and bring out the sweetness of the other components. The chocolate coated biscuits were rather lovely and added a good amount of flavour despite them being quite limited.
Overall it was a nice enough yogurt but I don't really think that it was as inspiring or interesting as it could have been. 


Score - 4/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 196
Buy Again - I honestly doubt it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...