Sunday 14 July 2013

Apple and Cinnamon Chobani


With the creaminess that you would expect from a full fat yogurt I could not help but love this brand new flavour of chobani yogurt and I hadn't even gotten to the best part, the delicious apple and cinnamon compote hidden away at the bottom, 

The best way to describe this flavour is like a luxury home made apple pie, the cinnamon adds a lovely taste that gives the compote a pastry feel to it, as though you are eating an actual apple pie and not just the filling that I initially expected.
This is a must for all apple pie lovers who are conscious of what they put into their body as the ingredients are natural, this is further instilled with the new and minimalist packaging which I absolutely love! Overall a great product and this has to be my absolute favourite chobani flavour yet and I look foreword to all future flavours that are brought out here in the UK.



Score - 9.75
Vegan - No
Calories - 140
Buy Again - Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...