Monday 21 May 2018

Keeping it Peachy: A Soap & Glory Review

It's the summer time and the weather is definitely looking fine! But with this heat comes a whole range of skin problems, from oily skin, to chapped lips. So how do you deal with this and still feel confident in yourself? How do you keep your lips feeling great and looking great? Well, I think that I have found the solution in the Soap & Glory Peach Pout, Completely Balmy Lipstick. 


1. FREEDOM OF PEACH 
2. PEACH BALL
3. PEACH FOR THE SKY

A lipstick that thinks it’s a balm? It must be the creamy, dreamy PEACH POUT™, available in 3 sassy, peach-perfect shades. A lightweight, long-lasting formulation that lasts all day features a rich, juicy peach-infused fragrance. With a shaped bullet edge for easy and precise application, it goes on just like a lipstick leaving you with instantly softer-feeling luscious lips. 



If you know me, you will know that I normally go for a darker red lip, preferring something to be a bit bolder and more daring, but sometimes this just doesn't feel right for the occasion and can wreak absolute havoc on your lips, making them feel super dry and just darn right uncomfortable! I had yet to find the perfect everyday lipstick, which was no fuss, and actually really enjoyable to wear! 

The Soap & Glory Peach Pout really does everything which is claims to do! The scent is simply gorgeous. I love how fresh and natural it tastes, there is absolutely nothing unnatural about this, and it is subtle when applied to the lips so as not to be overpowering or unpleasant, as some fragranced lip products can be. The scent reminds me of peach sweets, which is never a bad thing!
The formula of the lipstick itself is heavenly. It applies so easily, gliding along the lips, leaving you with the perfect and mess free application. No stress about having to perfectly line your lips or to have exfoliated them to within an inch of their lives! This really does leave your lips feeling hydrated and ready to go with just one application, and I am just loving it! Since I got this a few weeks ago I haven't stopped wearing it because it is just so lovely to wear.
The colour of the lipstick is what surprised and impressed me the most. I was worried that it would be a little sheer and be more like a tinted lip balm with minimal colour pay off, but boy was I wrong! The colour is so pretty and works with every outfit, to add a natural pop of colour to your look. I love wearing it with a bare face and just a bit of mascara (I swear by the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Flash Extensions Effect Mascara : Click here to find it on Boots!). 

I think it is great that they have three shades so there is one for everyone, from the lightest more nudey peach colour, to the more vibrant pink toned colour. Or maybe treat yourself and get all three, seeing as they are 3 for 2 at Boots! At £9 each they are an absolute steal!

I wear Freedom of Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...