Sunday 8 January 2017

Marks and Spencer's Vegan 2017

So Marks and Spencer's seem to really have upped their vegan game this new year. Finally a decent selection of vegan sandwhiches, salads, and yogurts are readily available! So here is a compiled list of all the newness which I have seen so far. I shall add more pictures to this as I find them. 


Nourish Bowl: Edamame & Black Rice
 


Nourish Bowl: Sweet Potato



Glorious Greens and Seeds Veggie Pot



Nutty Cauliflower Trio Veggie Pot
 


Super Greens Sandwhich
 


Rainbow Veg Sandwhich
 


Coconut Yogurt Pot
 


Coconut Cream Pot
 


Apricot Layered Soya Pots
 


Raspberry Layered Soya Pots
 


Strawberry Soya Pots
 


Vanilla Soya Pots
 


Edamame, Broccoli & Sesame Side Salad
 


Courgetti, Rocket & Borlotti Bean Side Salad
 


Avocado, Black Bean & Sweetcorn Side Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...