Monday 25 January 2016

Fabulous FreeFrom Factory Vegan Chocolate Raisins

Does anyone else get cravings for things that they used to love as children? Recently I have been desperate for chocolate covered raisins but as a vegan it is near impossible to find any alternative what so ever, but whilst wandering about in Holland & Barratt's I came across these tasty looking treats! They are made by the Fabulous FreeFrom Factory, I was a bit concerned that the chocolate wouldn't be of a very good quality, but I was very wrong! I honestly couldn't tell the difference between these and regular chocolate raisins, even my mum and dad agreed that they couldn't tell that they were vegan. They aren't quite like eating milk chocolate, they are a bit darker but personally I think that worked even better, it countered the sweetness of the raisins nicely without making it bitter or an unpleasant experience. 
Basically I loved these. They were such good quality and so incredibly moreish and I only regret not trying them sooner!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 324 per pack
Buy Again - Already bought five more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...