Friday 12 December 2014

The Primal Kitchen Bars

The Primal Kitchen, the name alone makes me smile because it is so funny to picture a cave person cookies in some big industrial kitchen, and when paired with the simple yet effective packaging! I found these in my local Superdrug on offer for only a pound so I couldn't resist picking up one in every flavour to sample! I know they are supposed to be energy bar things but seeing as I do basically no physical activity I decided that I would have them of an evening with a cup of green tea. 
I really enjoyed these bars, the flavours were naturally sweet with a slightly softer texture than Nak'd bars but still very nice none the less. The coconut one was probably my favourite of all the flavours but that is probably because I love coconut (as you have probably noticed from my many coconut based reviews)



Rating - 8.75/10
Buy Again - Yes
Vegan - Yes
Calories - Around 200 per Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...