Sunday 7 December 2014

Slim Fruits Sweets

This week I received a lovely package in the mail from the kind people at 'Slim Fruits', with a selection of their products. 

Slim Fruits, they’re sugar-free, fat-free and packed with fibre so they fill you up, not out.

Slim Fruits’ best selling sweets are the world’s first product to harness the beneficial properties of soluble fibre.  Once eaten, they combine with water in the stomach and swell which helps to suppress in between meal hunger pangs and leaves your sweet-treat craving well and truly satisfied in a healthy way. 

The pastilles come in two flavours; Luscious Peach Melba and Luscious Rhubarb & Strawberry. At only two calories a pop and packed with the same fibre content as six slices of wholemeal bread - minus the carbohydrates and fat - Slim Fruits has created the dieting Holy Grail: sweets that help rather than hinder slimming.

So I was intrigued to try these sweets, initially I was concerned that they would taste quite artificial but thankfully that was not the case at all! They were natural in flavour and pleasantly sweet. The rhubarb flavour was definitely my favourite and they actually reminded me of rhubarb and custard which was rather enjoyable.
Overall I enjoyed these sweets and found them to actually be quite filling much to my surprise! 



Rating - 8/10
Vegan - No
Calories - 2 per sweet
Buy Again - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...