Saturday 25 January 2014

Chocolate Toffee Muller Rice

Yesterday whilst I was out shopping I spied yet another new Muller product, this time in the form of a Muller Rice. It has been a while since they have brought out a new rice pudding (or at least one that is suitable for vegetarians) so i made it my mission to locate the chocolate toffee one. 
I was greeted with the lovely smell of the sweet rice pudding with undertones of caramel which was certainly welcome.
I prefer to have my rice pudding heated so I popped it in the microwave for a minute so it was piping hot. The rice pudding bit itself was the same flavour that I expected but the toffee chocolate added a nice flavour too it, albeit a little predictable.
Overall it was nice enough, I wouldn't buy it again but it is certainly worth a try!

Calories - 115 per 100g
Rating - 7/10
Vegan - No
Buy Again - Maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...