Friday 17 January 2014

Almond Biscuit Muller Greek Corner Yogurt

I always look forward to the new and limited edition muller yogurts because they are always quite unique and innovative. Like the famed Mississippi Mud Pie Muller Corner or the ever so delicious Apple Strudel Muller Rice! 
So when I heard of the new Muller Greek Style corner I was desperate to sample it.
The yogurt was the traditional Muller yogurt which is as always delicious (and I honestly think that they should sell it on its own).
The almond biscuit bit wasn't that nice, it was ridiculously sweet, unpleasantly so. It will probably appeal to you if you like marzipan and things like that but personally I'm just not that big a fan, I thought that it was going to be more like digestive biscuits with flaked pieces of almonds but alas I was disappointed.
I have yet to actually review a Muller yogurt that has impressed me but I will continue to search in vain for this elusive flavour that will blow me away, perhaps the banoffee pie flavour will be more to my liking

Rating - 4/10
Buy Again - No
Vegan - No
Calories - 190 ish per pot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...