Sunday 22 December 2013

Jelly Belly Milkshakes

Jelly belly had released three flavours of milkshake about a month ago, and when I first saw this product I was a bit sceptical because I thought this would just taste like some cheap rubbish that resembles cardboard or something with equally little flavour. But after a while I was tempted so I bought two flavours, the “top banana and French vanilla”.

For obvious reasons they are not vegan but they are in fact vegetarian and for another added bonus there is no artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours.
There are only a couple of ingredients the main one being semi-skimmed milk, which I always feel is a little reassuring in these type of products.
Once I started drinking I was pleasantly surprised to find that both of them were smooth and creamy not thick and tasteless like I had imagined. The French vanilla was particularly delicious and both were ideal in size and had a pleasant aftertaste which I find rare in milkshakes.
I am ultimately pleased that I picked these up and will definitely buy again and cannot wait for the new flavours!

Rating - 9/10
Vegan - No
Price - £1.25
Buy Again - Deffinitely!


1 comment:

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...