Tuesday 31 December 2013

BBQ Popchips

I have recently developed a love and appreciation of barbecue flavoured things, possibly because as a vegetarian most barbecue flavoured items are off limits so I was excited when I found that PopChips offered it as one of their flavours!
The flavour was strong and smoky, with a spicy kick at the end of every mouthful, but by no means is it unpleasant! The chips themselves were a good size, crunchy and crisp that left you feeling very satisfied and absolutely guilt free because you know that they were cooked in a healthy way, rather low in calories and incredibly flavoursome!

Calories - 96
Rating - 8/10
Buy Again - Yes
Vegan - No

1 comment:

  1. I am totally addicted to these. Have you tried Katy's Kettle Corn flavour? They are a really nice combo of sweet and salty.

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...