Sunday 10 November 2013

Sweet n Salty PopChips

I love anything that is sweet and salty so I am really enjoying the current influx of these type of products.
These Popchips are simply delicious, they are light and crunchy, a perfect accompaniment with lunch! They are rather unique in the way that they are made as they are neither baked nor fried they are actually popped with air just like popcorn is  which makes these a tasty yet healthy snack in comparison to other crisps available.
They are available in a wide variety of flavours (although I have yet to actually find any others ) so there is a flavour to suit everyone
Overall I really enjoyed this tasty little snack and would highly recommend them !

Rating - 9/10
Calories - 128
Vegan - No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...