Monday 18 November 2013

Cinnamon Pringles

When I heard about these new cinnamon Pringles I was intrigued to say the very least, a sweet crisp, quite bizarre yet a good concept as sweet and savoury is becoming an ever increasing food trend
Upon opening the pack I was greeted with the slight smell of sweet cinnamon, I was ever so slightly nervous as I took my first bite as I didn't really have any idea what to expect.
The taste was nice although a little strange as the still had that signature potato Pringle taste to them. They actually reminded me of the cereal Cinnamon Graham's or are they called Curiously Cinnamon now, I'm not too sure but either way what I am trying to say is that they are nice enough and worth a try but they aren't a taste sensation that will leave you wanting more.

Rating - 6/10
Calories - 510 per 100g
Vegan - Yes
Buy Again - Possibly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...