Thursday 26 October 2017

A Bit of Change Does You Good

Hello!

I just wanted to start of with a massive thank you to every one of you who has ever read my blog, looked at my posts, and taken the time to comment. You should see the way my face lights up every time I get a comment, seriously...
So, I have been thinking about this for a while, and I really want to expand this blog and what it encompasses. When I started it, my life really did revolve around food. I would wake up and start thinking about what I would be having for breakfast, obsessing over what I could and couldn't have. 
It is because of this blog that I have been able to grow. My writing ability has absolutely flourished. I have developed my own style and vibe which I am actually really proud of. 
It is ridiculous how much my little blog has helped me to change and grow, and now I want to help my blog to do the same! 

I have decided to do a bit of a blog re-boot of sorts. It will still have the same vibe and feel to it, with me  writing various reviews, but it will be on a wider range of things. This means that I shall be delving into the world of cruelty free cosmetics, toiletries, and maybe even a little bit of fashion. But generally I just want it to encompass me as a whole person and my interests as a whole, because I no longer think solely about food and what I am to eat! I will be working on promoting the blog further to develop it into its own space of sorts.

I felt like a change of name was needed, and I'm going to be honest, I was a little emotional changing this before! But I am feeling excited about what is ahead of me and what this encompasses, and I really hope that you will all stick with me on this little adventure and journey! 

Love Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...