Wednesday 26 February 2014

Ben & Jerry's Greek Style Strawberry Ice Cream

It is always a pleasure to see the latest flavours of Ben & Jerry's on offer so you can imagine my delight when I saw that there are actually four out! Three Greek Style and one Core flavour, I shall be reviewing them all over the coming week or two so keep watching!
I decided to try the Strawberry Shortcake Greek style, and I can say that it was absolutely delicious! It was creamy with chunks of strawberry in and massive pieces of shortbread which had the perfect texture, it hadn't gone soft with the ice cream as I initially feared but had retained a satisfying crunch that worked very well with the sweet and soft ice cream
The base flavour was lovely, as a vegetarian I think it is quite hard to find strawberry flavoured products because they often use carmines to colour it, so I am thrilled that I can have this tasty delight!
Also, another little bonus is that it is about 100 fewer calories than the regular Ben & Jerry's ice cream 150ml tubs so I can indulge with none of the guilt!

Rating - 9.5/10
Buy Again - Yes!!!
Calories - 220 Per Mini Tub
Vegan - No

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious! I wasn't sure about the yogurt base but I'll give it a try now. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...