Friday 27 September 2013

Cadburys Popping Candy Freddo

Now, what is there not to love about a popping candy Freddo bar? It is good old cadburys chocolate that we all know and love with its delicious creamy flavour and it's perfect level of sweetness, and in the shape of a beloved and iconic character, Freddo the Frog!
But with a new edition of popping candy which in my opinion is a rather nice alternative to the caramel and plain flavour
The popping candy itself does not contribute to the flavour of my lovely little Freddo it is however still a nice addition to the Cadbury Christmas range and I look forward to finding and enjoying the rest of the Christmas goodies that will be released in the upcoming months

Rating 9/10
Calories - 95
Buy Again - Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...