Tuesday 11 June 2013

Taifun Pizza Tofu



I have tried several flavours in the Taifun range and I think that this is by far my favourite.
The flavour that is most potent is the tomato - oregano which is absolutely delicious! It reminded me of the base sauce of an expensive and authentic Italian pizza, far from the cheap, sugar laden sauces that make up many generic shop bought pizzas.
For people who are expecting the entire pizza experience will probably be a little disappointed as it is totally devoid of any cheese flavour -which in my opinion is brilliant as I absolutely hate cheese! - but if you are looking for a tasty and healthy alternative to pizza then this is perfect.
It is a little more expensive than other vegetarian brands such as Quorn or Linda MaCartney but I honestly cannot deny the quality and uniqueness of this product. The only complaint that I have about it is that it was a little salty, but this didn't really detract from the overall delicious flavour.

Vegan - Yes
Calories - 163 per fillet
Buy Again - Definitely
Price - £2.79
Score - 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...