Thursday 20 June 2013

Quorn Lemon and Black Pepper Escalope

Quorn has such a fantastic range of products and sometimes it is overwhelming (in a very good way of course!), since the weather has finally started to brighten up I was craving something that was light but full of flavour to go with my Jersey Royal Potatoes and salad, I believe that I have found the perfect product in the form of a Quorn Escalope!
The lemon flavour is mild, adding a pleasant zing that worked well against the slight heat that the black pepper brings. the crispy bread crumb coating is absolutely delicious adding a crunchy texture along with all of the flavour.
The price is very reasonable for two delicious escalopes, especially when you compare it to the price of a good quality meat equivalent.
Overall this was a tasty product that could easily be enjoyed by both meat eaters and veggies!

Vegan - No
Calories - 256
Buy Again - Definitely
Price - £2.50
Score - 7.5

1 comment:

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...