Thursday 8 February 2018

Get Glowing: Soap & Glory Speed Plump Night Mousse

Now, who doesn't love having skin which glows from within? Having that healthy gleam about you which cannot be ignored?And most importantly, who doesn't love having skin which gives them the confidence to go without make-up?
Well, today I am going to review a face cream which claims to do all of this and a bit more! The Soap & Glory Speed Plump!


I often find with face creams that they claim all sorts of wonderful things, but never quite live up to these statements, or they will say that it takes months and months of use to see these results. So, I have decided to give the cream two weeks to prove itself. Will it live up to the hype?

What are the claims?


  • Provides intense moisture...Fast!
  • Makes skin look more youthful.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines. 
  • Refreshes and revitalises.
  • Softens and smooths.
  • Brightens

 



Day 1


Now, I wasn't expecting much for the first day, because it is the first day, nothing works this quick. So, I was actually quite surprised when several people commented on my skin! My Mum said that it did look a little brighter -  okay, she may be biased but several people made similar comments, so I'm going to take them as fact! My skin definitely felt softer than usual, and the dry patches on my chin lessening slightly. A good start thus far!


Day 3


My skin is definitely developing a bit of a glow about it. It isn't like wearing a highlighter, but more of a look of intense health, something which has been lacking from my life for a good while! This cream was definitely starting to have an impact on both my skin and the way I felt, making me feel confident in myself. It sounds ridiculous that something so simple can have such a powerful effect on you. But I ended that day feeling like Wonder Woman!

Day 6


Confident? Check.
Uber soft? Check.
Brighter than a diamond? Double check!!
I think that I'm on to a definite winner here guys

 

 

Day 9


This has to be one of the most delightful face creams. The bubble technology is amazing, and makes it feels so luxurious whilst applying to your face and neck. Then the smell is simply heavenly! I can't quite pinpoint what it reminds me of, but it is sweet whilst not being sickly or overpowering.


Day 12


I've so far recommended this to several people after forcing them to feel how soft my face is. It may be a bit odd, but you know that feeling when your skin feels like silk and you just have to share it with everyone? This is what I'm permanently feeling like now, and I'm blooming loving it!


 

 

Day 14


So officially, this is end of my little trial, but it certainly isn't the last time I'm using this cream! My skin feels so much better since starting to use this night cream, and not only that, I have developed a serious boost in confidence as a result! It looks visibly smoother with my pores decreasing in size. I feel as though I can't really comment on the fine lines claim, as I only really have them when I laugh.
I certainly felt revitalised and refreshed, with the tightness which I had become accustomed to vanishing!  


Soap & Glory can be found at Boots stores and online at Boots.com!

Click HERE to treat yourself and get your own glow on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...