Friday 19 August 2016

Alpro Coconut Soya Yogurt

I have written this delightful review for Adam, my newest reader who loves nuts in all shapes and forms, even more so than the honey badger! I eagerly await your views and response. 

I had a few apprehensions about this yogurt because I thought that it was going to be like a coconut milk yogurt, thankfully this was a perfect combination of soy and coconut so it was still light and fresh without being too rich or thick.
The coconut flavour was beautifully subtle so it didn't overpower you or taste soapy as things sometimes can. There was a lovely sweetness to it which made it perfect when paired with fruit or muesli or perhaps with some coconut shavings and dark chocolate sprinkles to make it an indulgent dessert experience. I can imagine that this would be rather delicious if used in making overnight oats or something like that. 
Basically I loved this yogurt and I am so incredibly impressed with this tasty offering from the fabulous people at Alpro. I bet even a great Commodore would approve!



Rating - 9/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 54 per 100g
Buy Again- Definitely!

1 comment:

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...