Friday 20 May 2016

Tesco Vegan Strawberry Fromage Frais

I've had a fair few bad experiences with vegan yogurts, sometimes they are horribly watery, they leave this almost acrid after taste, and sometimes they are just plain rubbish! But recently I was informed that I had a serious issue with my bones and that I needed to consume more calcium to rectify sed problem, so yogurts it is!

I'm not going to lie here, it was the unbelievably cute packaging which drew me into buying these yogurts, that and the fact it was strawberry flavour. The yogurt is actually a fromage frais so this means it is a little thicker than regular yogurt. The serving size was quite adequate and left me feeling fully satisfied.
The flavour is lovely, it is perfectly natural and fruity with enough sweetness to balance the creaminess, you probably couldn't tell that these were dairy free if you were just given a little pot of it with no description.



I can't wait to try the rest of this range from Tesco because these were simply fabulous!

Rating - 8.5/10
Vegan - Yes
Calories - 73 per pot
Buy Again - Already Have!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't too keen on the strawberry but the banana I loved, you have to try (if you like banana that is!) although unfortunately it's not in as many Tescos stores as this one.

    ReplyDelete

Corona and Toxic Productivity

I promised myself that I wasn't going to write about corona, because that really isn't what this blog is about, but with something t...